Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. My ultrasound (u/s) showed that things had improved since Friday. Aaron had less amniotic fluid than Friday, but more Thursday. The level is adequate. He was back to his old self moving almost too much for the u/s measurements. His cord flow was abnormal, but not as bad as Thursday. His pericardio effusion (water on heart) shrank. Our specialist thinks the steroids gave him a little boost,but he does not anticipate the heart to go back to 'normal', as Aaron is still in distress.
Overall, a good appointment as far as we go. I go back 3x week for the next 2 weeks. I will have non-stress tests 2x week. I am on modified bedrest. My mother and Cory have been real troopers helping me out. I am still instructed to go to all of my appointments with bags packed for admittance. My goal is to make it to 28 weeks (next Friday) and after that we will see where we are. At some point it may be better for Aaron to be out. He really needs to break 1 lb, before that is a good option. I know sounds crazy.
Have a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment