I am about to get some sleep, so I thought I would do a bullet summary to keep you all posted.
- James is off the ventilator (for now) Yay!
- Aaron is off insulin, Nitric Oxide, and epi
- Aaron is getting smaller amounts of dopamine everyday
- James pooped twice today (first time ever today)!
- James has been gavage eating breast milk. He is up to 6 mls every 3 hours
- Both boys are under Billy lights so they sport cute protective glasses.
- Aaron has quite a bit of edema, but it is getting better. Pretty soon I won't be able to call him "Puff Baby"
- I heard James cry for the first time today. It was really cute.
- Aaron has a head ultrasound tomorrow. We are hoping we don't see more signs of what could be brain damage.
- James finally tolerated me talking to him today. His immature central nervous system makes him sensitive to sound, touch, light, etc. He still doesn't want to be touched. Hopefully I can hold him in a few weeks.
- Aaron likes me to hold his hand. He does "cup" my finger and his oxygen saturation goes up.
Got to go get some Hannah time before we both go out for the night!
Thanks for the support and prayer. Forgive me if I can't call back. Between 3 kids, pumping every 2-3 hours, and taking care of myself there isn't much time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Congratulations on the birth of your baby boys! I am thinking of you and hope things continue to look up for you all.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking time to update. It's so great to hear the progress! Take care of yourself and congrats once again to all of you! Love from the Millens
ReplyDelete