I will be quick. I am getting ready to go to the hospital. I got some antibiotics (first time in 13 years), so I will be free to see the boys. James will likely be home in the next 7 days, so we are getting the house all ready for him. Hannah's new room is set up, now she just needs to sleep in the "big girl bed".
James is doing well. He is 5 lbs. 1oz. He is eating well and occasionally needs help pooping. He will have a car seat challenge tomorrow. The nurses place the baby in the car seat for an hour to make sure they do not have any apnea or bradycardia while riding in the car seat.
Aaron is doing pretty good. He has a raised white blood cell count, so his team is looking for infection via blood cultures and ultrasound. He weighs over 3 lbs. I don't think they have come down on his vent setting anymore. When they are sure he is stable, they may try to take him off all together and see if he can "fly" on his own without the vent but with some other o2 device. James has been visiting Aaron's issolette every other day or so, enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




O my goodness Laura that is a beautiful picture of the boys together. I wish i was there to hold them at list to see them. love you and we are praying for you
ReplyDeleteMache
So great that you are getting healthy and could see them. Thanks for the photo - it's so great they put them together sometimes! And great news that James is coming home soon.
ReplyDelete