Aaron will have an eye examine tomorrow which will determine whether he is transported back to San Antonio on Friday, or stay for further observation. Please pray his eyes are OK or better. He may be on his way back!
He has not really gained any weight since he has been there. I will not be surprised if he is put back on O2 in San Antonio in order to aid the weight gain. The idea being his chronic lung disease makes respiration so difficult he burns calories in the process of respiration. We will see. Also, He has always been given hydrocortisone (our bodies naturally produce cortisol) and they are currently trying to wean him off of this. Please pray his adrenal system steps up and produces the necessary amount of cortisol so he can be off of the med (is stunts growth).
I will let you know what I hear tomorrow, but you can imagine our spirits are high! Praise the Lord. Thank you for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment