My mom and I drove up to see Aaron on Friday. We stayed until Saturday evening. He was doing really well. As of Saturday all of his medications were weaned and he began taking 90 ml feeds every 4 hours. He weighed 5 lbs. 9 oz. He has all of the ladies wrapped around is finger. He is the oldest baby in his "Pod" and is passed around for cuddle and social time. They tell me he is really sweet, as long as he is not hungry. He looks good and responds well. Please pray that his body responds appropriately to the weaning and that he continues to grow! His eye exam is on Tuesday, please pray that he is better and can at least come back to our NICU. I am so thankful that Aaron is with us and glad he is growing. God is listening to our prayers and I am thankful for His faithfulness.
James and Hannah are well. James weighs over ten pounds and Hannah has taken to him well. I was filled with joy today to be at church and holding one of my babies. We have a deep sense of excitement and happiness at the prospect of Aaron coming home in the next month; we will be complete. Thank you for your prayers! Much Love, Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Laura,
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed of God's grace in your life and your family, I will keep praying for the boys.
love
Mache
Laura and Cory,
ReplyDeleteAwesome answers to prayers! Thank you so much for sharing and I look forward to meeting both boys and seeing you other three on my next visit home! Miss you, Christi