Aaron came home last night! We are thrilled, tired, and trying to figure out our instant family. I will write more when I gain my footing. I will probably post pictures before I write again.
I wanted to share with you a song I sing to Aaron frequently.
Jesus, Lover of my Soul
Jesus, Lover of my soul all consuming fire is in your gaze. No one else in history is like you and history itself belongs to you. Alpha and Omega you have loved me and I will share eternity will you.
It is all about you Jesus and all this is for you, for your glory and your fame. It's not about me, as if you should do things my way, you alone are God and I surrender, to your ways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Praise the Lord that Aaron is home with his family. I have been so encouraged through your faith and reliance on God. We are thankful for the protection God has provided your family. Thank you for sharing the song. It's a wonderful song and such a great reminder of giving God the glory, all the glory, forever and ever.
ReplyDeletePRAISE GOD!!! He is such an awesome God! Hope all goes well with eveything. We will continue praying for all of you:-D
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! I'm so happy you have your family together!
ReplyDeleteTake care and good luck!!
What awesome news!! Thank you Heavenly Father for bringing Aaron home with mommy, daddy, sister, and brother!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful heart of surrender, Laura. Amazing. Glad the family's together at home now. Still praying. Love to all.
ReplyDelete