[8-2-09:Surgery is back on for this Tuesday. Please pray it goes well. I will post on Tuesday sometime.]
Aaron is doing pretty well. His surgery is actually scheduled for Tuesday after next. Hopefully it goes well and he can come home. His arrival home can't come sooner! He weighs 6 lbs. 4 oz. today. He is very alert and smiley. I look forward to seeing him tomorrow.
James is great. He is very charming; smiling all of the time. He is about 12 lbs. and quite chunky - we love it. Hannah asked to hold him today ("I hold") it is sweet. Thanks for checking in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We will be praying that the surgery goes well. We are very excited for you to bring him home.
ReplyDeletewere prayin that the surgery will go well and that he will come home soon
ReplyDelete-Deaux family
They both look so sweet and I'm excited for ya'll to have everyone home in one place soon. Austin had to have that bilateral hernia repair surgery too when he was an infant. I know he'll do fine, poor guy has been through so much. Love ya'll bunches! What's your home phone number? I just have your cell. xoxo, me
ReplyDeleteWe are praying!!
ReplyDelete