We are still here. Yesterday's appointment went well. Our specialist thinks that Aaron looked better than he did on Wednesday. I am 27 weeks! We feel very blessed to still have babies on board. Cory and I were just talking last night how I met a lady in the waiting room when I was 23 weeks. She was 29 weeks with twins. I remember feeling like 5 or 6 weeks was SO long away. Now we are almost there and hopefully we can go further. Aaron is about the size of a 24 week (gestation) baby. If we could go 2-4 more weeks that would be awesome!
The boys are both breech (head up, legs down) and facing each other. James is definitely punching Aaron. Hopefully that is OK. Cory tells me to get used to it. I told him I wouldn't think twice about it if Aaron weighed more than a pound!
I have 6 appointments next week. 3 ultrasounds, one diabetes analysis (to see if I have GD), and two non-stress tests. It will be a long week, but I am sure we will be just fine. As long as things look the same (stable) I will not be admitted to the hospital. Our doctor was even talking about making it to the end of March! Only the Lord knows when it will be time. Meanwhile, we are thankful to be held by His Grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi Laura,
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen any updates here or FB. I hope all is well. I'll be thinking of you!
Take care.
Deb